CPM Fun seems to receive lots of controversy so its high time to investigate and put this insecure feeling to an end, or maybe it’s time to start being concerned? We will discuss what our view is on the public opinion, while being realistic what the true facts are. But regardless of any reviewed article you see on the internet, there is only one true figure that can be relied on and that is Ad Stumblr. Ad Stumblr is an analytic system that researches what ad networks are used on the internet.
The first impression among the public view is that they claim that CPM Fun is offering high rates between $0.5 and $1.5 which quickly is proven incorrect and more balancing towards $.03. Regardless of the claim the $0.03 for a CPM network is pretty much more realistic than the dollar plus value. So this is not a reason to assume CPM Fun is a scam site.
The second main subject is about their poor coding, where settings of the publisher are not respected. Requests of not showing pop up ads seems to be ignored and still are shown. And the poor support on coding continues…
Ads are starting to fill up with adult content advertising, which if you’re not in the same niche will be very negative for any site owner whom does not want to be affiliated with adult content.
So my overall assumption based on there coding skills is very negative, alongside with poor customer support.
Researching other reviews makes me quickly release that these are faked, they all have grammatical problems. Now I’m not saying I’m perfect, far from it. But it has the same type of grammar errors on each review. The reviews also show clues that they have been written by the same person due to the way they are written. Ofcourse I’m not going to highlight how I spot a real review from a bad faked one as I don’t want to feed these faked reviews any more intelligence bypassing more than it already is trying to do.
The overall problem still persists with unwanted popups and redirects to sites like linkbucks.
Minimum payout of $100 is ridiculous for a network that shows so many negative public opinions.
They don’t feel like they are a scam site in a sense that they are not paying, it seems to me they are paying. What they are lacking is respecting customers wishes and pretty much are not coding there program correctly.
For sites with low quality visitors I think this ad network is ok to use. But not for sites that have high quality visitors.
Revenue Share Rate
Payment Method & Payouts
PayPal with a minimum withdrawal of $100
All countries are accepted.
- produce or provide adult content, nudity, child pornography and zoosexuality, or contain links to such content;
- engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking;
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right;
- overlay or hide our ads, or overlay them with other ads; Our ad code must be visible on the approved website and can not be put in other pages, scripts or frames;
- place our ads on auto-refreshing pages;
- promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
- contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
- are pay to click, pay to surf, pay to view, traffic exchange or sites that encourage their users to interact with ads;
- display excessive number of ads or pop-unders.