Today i’ll explain how to setup an day of the week name report in Google Analytics, this is a good addition with another report for hour of the day report.
1. First select your account group.
2. Select customization in your tab next to home, account list, reporting buttons
3. Click on + New Custom Report button
4. Provide a title such as “Day of the Week Report”, Select Flat Table in the Report Content > Type section
5. Within the dimensions add a new dimension, Time > Hour
6. Within the metrics add a new metric, visitors > visits
7. Save and view the results in your custom reporting