Today i’ll explain how to setup an hour of the day report in Google Analytics.
1. First select your account group.
2. Select customization in your tab next to home, account list, reporting buttons
3. Click on + New Custom Report button
4. Provide a title such as “Hour of the Day Report”, Select Flat Table in the Report Content > Type section
5. Within the dimensions add a new dimension, Time > Hour
6. Within the metrics add a new metric, visitors > visits
7. Save and view the results in your custom reporting